Are you passionate about supporting and inspiring young people to fulfil their potential?
This is your opportunity
Role: Teaching assistant
Location: Croydon, London
Protocol Education is working with an amazing school in Croydon area. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with KS3-KS4 students that have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
We are looking for a confident, proactive and engaging individual to take on this role.
If you think that you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
- Have an Enhanced DBS that is on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one through us.
- Have a Safeguarding Certificate or be willing to complete a FREE course supplied by us.
- Be available to work during term time.
- Have the correct Right to Work in The UK documentation.
- Have experience working in SEND settings.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training and support opportunities.
- Competitive salary via PAYE (No umbrella companies and extra deductions)
- Refer a Friend bonus of £50!
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please apply by clicking the link below. We would love to hear from you! Upon a successful application, someone will be in contact with you within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you. GOOD LUCK!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.