EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Learning Support Assistant – ASAP Start – Hackney
Competitive day rate of £85- £95.
EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Learning Support Assistant WANTED in Hackney.
Is teaching children in a safe and friendly environment a passion of yours?
Are you a recent creative graduate trying to gain new experience in children’s education?
If so, then look no further we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Learning support assistant is the best gateway into teaching. You are able to gain experience and knowledge from a large group of qualified teachers on the job.
We are currently looking for a group of candidates to join our Learning Support Assistant team in Hackney!
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help support individual pupils in their studies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident to work with children 1:1.
- Lives locally to Hackney.
- Reliable organisation and punctuality.
- Creative and unique ways to help children get excited about their lessons.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Day Rate of £85-£95.
- PAYE – no umbrella companies are used.
- Monday- Friday, no weekends.
- Full time, Term time only.
- ASAP START.
If this sounds like a role you would be perfect role for you, please do not hesitate to apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.