Are you looking to gain valuable experience in education? Protocol Education is looking for enthusiatic people to join the team and support young learners across Bristol under a multitude of opportunities. The roles we would be looking to fill would be learning support and teaching assistants, plus 1:1 support for some of our students. This would require someone who is adaptable and forthcoming in attitude and ready to start in the coming September term. You do not need to be a qualified teacher for this role!
About the role:
- Manage and support the behaviour of pupils within the classroom environment as well as/alternatively, on a 1:1 basis with specific individuals
- Support the class teacher by encouraging an active learning environment
- De-escalate any behavioural concerns during lessons in an appropriate manner and in accordance to safeguarding specifications
- Supporting pupils to complete their work without judgement
- Be prepared and confident in supporting the students with their learning
- Awareness of safeguarding practices and the importance of effective pastoral care.
The candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and proactive in their attitude to the role
- Have a consistent and objective approach to pupils both in and outside of the classroom
- Be passionate about educating young people and instilling confidence in students' abilities in lessons
- Display a passion for education and the importance of learning
- Have a proven track record in similar roles or institutions and the right to work in the UK.
What Protocol can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay per hour
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Free continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team of experts.
If you feel ready and excited to take on these roles, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.