Role: Day to Day Teaching Assistant (SEND)
Hours: Full time/ part time available
Are you an enthusiastic Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking to make that next step in their career and continue to support children with special needs? If so then we at Protocol Education may be able to help, as we have a fantastic opportunity at a Special Educational Needs school in Croydon.
Protocol Education works in partnership with a number of primary and secondary schools in Croydon and the surrounding areas. We supply TAs/ SEN Teaching Assistants/ EY Workers for day supply, long term cover and permanent roles.
Our Special Needs Teaching Assistants’ duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of supporting or assisting in a childcare setting.
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils and making a difference. This opportunity is also ideal for passionate graduates / people looking to make their first steps into a career in teaching.
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
What is in it for you?
- Support from a dedicated specialist who will be there to guide you ever step of the way
- Flexible and regular work which will suit your needs
- You will be paid weekly with no deductions or umbrella company charges
- Have flexibility and access to your own diary where you can book time off or request work
Many of our supply Teaching Assistants end up in a long term or permanent role in a school that they have come to know through day to day working. We welcome applications from both new and experienced teaching assistants. If you’re as excited about this opportunity as we are, then apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.