Early Years Teaching Assistants Needed
Hours: 8.30 - 3.30pm
Daily, Long term, Contract and Permanent
Have you got a passion for working with young children and are you looking to build a career within Early Education and Childcare?
We are now recruiting for EYFS Teaching Assistants to join our schools across Lewisham.
To support the teacher in the delivery of the Early Years Curriculum to our Early Years pupils, working in partnership with parents, teachers and the school to establish a supportive and nurturing learning environment in which children make excellent progress.
- The ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment.
- Helpful, positive, calm and caring nature.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills.
- Understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one
What Protocol Education Can offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs.
- Optional CPD Training
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
To follow up on this unique opportunity please apply today! Successful candidates will be contacted in 3 working days.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.