Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant searching for a new full-time role?
Protocol Education are in partnership with Secondary Schools in the Essex area. They are searching for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their excellent team. The school are excellent in supporting disadvantaged students, they want somebody who can maintain this excellent support to students.
Responsibilities and requirements for this role:
- Experience working with SEN children
- Handle challenging behaviours and de-escalate situations
- Support students in their personal and educational development
- Confident in building rapports with the students
- Be a role model to the students
- Have a nurturing and patient personality
- Be able to confidently handle challenging behaviours
All applicants must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to provide at least 2 references from previous teaching roles
- Hold or be prepared to apply for an enhanced DBS through Protocol Education
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD opportunities
- friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- CV and interview guidance
- £50 refer a friend bonus
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol, then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.