Protocol Education are urgently recruiting for a special needs support specialist for a lovely Primary School in Colchester.
To be considered for this role, the school require candidates who have:
• The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
• The experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant/SEN TA within an Education/Childcare setting.
• To be creative and knowledgeable of different strategies to use in the classroom.
• The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
• Good Maths and English skills.
• To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
• Experience of working with pupils with moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and behavioural and emotional difficulties..
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP / email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
If you're already registered with Protocol and know of a fantastic support worker, you can earn yourself £250 for referring a friend! Please contact us for more details.
Please respond to this advert with an updated CV
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.