Learning Support Assistant
You must be confident supporting 1-1 or small groups special needs or general students & be passionate ,committed and dedicated to a long-term full-time role starting ASAP
• Have high expectations of commitment to learning from students, staff and parents.
• Have high expectations of conduct.
• Provide a safe, caring environment where respect and for others are taught and valued.
• Provide a curriculum that meets the needs of all students, whatever their ability.
• Provide regular, careful review and assessment of every student’s progress and needs and tailored support for each child.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.