Pay - £70-85 per day
Are you looking for an opportunity to work and gain experience within SEND aiding and supporting students?
Do you consider yourself to be passionate and enthusiatic in working alongside children in their academic development?
Protocol Education are working with a school within the Hackey area who are offering the opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic candidate to join their team as a LSA specialising in SEND. The sucessful candidate will have a natural affinity for encouraging and supporting children within challenging circumstances alongside maintaining and adhering to the safeguarding of all students.
The sucessful applicant will:
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude mindset and behaviour in supporting the development of students
- Promote and support classroom teachers in the planning and running of lessons and activities
- Work closely with students to help and inspiring children to excel and overcome any barriers that affect their learning progression
- Be willing effectively communicate and work alonsgide parents, carers and support professionals in priotising the needs of SEND children.
- Proof of your Right to Work in the UK
- Required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) background check on the update service
- Any relevant experience with working with children in SEND (Preferred but not required)
- Enthusastic and positive attitude towards working on the development of students under challenging circumstances
If you are interested and looking for an opportunity to work alongside an established school as TA working closely with SEND students then please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0203 219 7745
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.