Learning Support Assistant
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit a Level 3 Learning Support Assistant to work within a school in the Redcar and Cleveland area, close to Middlesbrough. This role is to support the class Teacher from EYFS-Year 3 with 1:1, small groups within the class and intervention teaching/catch up.
To be successful in this role:
- Previous experience of working with children who have SEN
- Level 3 minimum Teaching and Learning Support Qualification
- An effective communicator and team player
- Available Monday-Friday 8:30-15:30
- Can commit to a long term role
Why choose Protocol Education?
- PAYE (No umbrella company)
- £250 refer a friend (How many will you refer?)
- Friendly consultant who will continually support you
- CPD and online seminars/webinars for further developement
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.