We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Teaching Assistant who will enjoy supporting pupils with complex learning difficulties and communication and interaction difficulties.
We are looking for people who:
• Are good communicators and team players
• Will inspire and nurture our pupils to give them the greatest opportunity to thrive.
• Are committed to educating the ‘whole child’ to improve their outcomes and life chances.
• Can motivate and inspire all pupils to learn.
• Are flexible, adaptable and organised and is willing to work with pupils with a wide range of needs and abilities.
• Are calm and can maintain a sense of humour under pressure and can be flexible enough to adapt as situations change.
Start date: ASAP
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.