Nursery Practitioner - Any days you want!
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for your a new role in a local Nursery? Protocol Education are recruiting for Qualified Nursery Practitioners in Bristol. Due to high demand, we have full time and part time roles available.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a Level 2 or Level 3 Qualified Nursery Assistant
- Is fun-loving, caring individual
- Supports a child-led approach to learning
- Is confident working collaboratively and communicating with children, parents and colleagues
- Can actively promote and contribute to the safety and welfare of children and adhere to the safeguarding policies of the practice
- Is flexible, resilient and able to respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
- A valid right to work in the UK with overseas police checks (if been abroad for 6 months or more within the last 5 years)
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Work agreements that garauntee consistent work and income
- Free bowling and pizza nights with other teachers
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- NQT/ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers
- A £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, apply now either through this advert or on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.