Job Description: KS2 Teacher
Location: Yorkshire and the Humber, South Yorkshire, Doncaster
Job Type: Contract, Full-Time
Salary: £130 - £190 Per day
- Deliver engaging and interactive lessons to Key Stage 2 students
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Plan and prepare lesson materials and resources
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback
- Develop and implement effective teaching strategies
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to enhance the curriculum
- Manage classroom behaviour and ensure a safe learning environment
- Communicate with parents and guardians regarding student performance
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and professional development opportunities
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching Key Stage 2 students
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage a classroom
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field
At least 2 years of experience teaching Key Stage 2 students
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of Key Stage 2 curriculum and assessment methods
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Proficiency in using educational technology and resources
- Strong classroom management skills
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Postgraduate qualification in Education or a relevant subject
- Specialisation or additional training in a specific area of the curriculum
- Experience with assessment and data analysis
This role involves working in a primary school setting, specifically with Key Stage 2 students. The teacher will be responsible for managing a classroom and delivering lessons according to the national curriculum. The working hours are full-time, and the position is on a contract basis. The teacher will collaborate with other staff members and participate in meetings and professional development opportunities.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.