Are you an experienced and motivated KS2 teacher, based around Southwark looking for a new role?
Have you constantly been graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in classroom observations?
Protocol Education is working with a reputable school that has been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Their success has been from putting their students at the heart of education, having a positive atmosphere and a hardworking team of teachers that are driven to ensure that the highest standard of learning is provided to the students.
The school is looking for a passionate and hardworking KS2 Teacher to join the school and support students with a range of special educational needs , ASC, ADHD and SLCN.
The role will include:
- Working with a maximum of 9 students with 3 Teaching Assistants to support
- Planning weekly lessons to meet the learning targets of the students
- Managing the Teaching Assistants to ensure that they are monitoring the progress of the students
- Providing high standards of learning to ensure the development of the students
The school can offer:
- Friendly colleagues ready to work as a team and collaborate
- A school committed to the learning and wellbeing of the students
- Supportive leadership team
If you’re interested and would like to apply for this position or require any further information, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.