Role: KS2 Teacher
Location: Oakwood, Enfield
Pay: £180 p/d (Depending Upon Experience)
Protocol Education are currently working with an OUTSTANDING school based in Enfield.
The Headteacher of this amazing primary school is looking to bring on a Year 4 Teacher to join their team of staff.
The school has close links and connection to the local public transport and also provides parking to all its staff.
As a KS2 Teacher:
• Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed.
• Setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest.
• Setting appropriate and demanding expectations.
• Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment.
• Identifying SEN or very able pupils.
• Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge.
• Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study.
• Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time.
• Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s procedures and encouraging good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework.
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified.
This is a long term assignment with a potential for the right candidate to go permenant, shoudl they be succesfull.
If you are interested, Please apply to this role with your most recent CV or feel free to get in touch with Aum on 020 8371 7900.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.