Protocol Education is delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a qualified and passionate Primary School Teacher to join a vibrant school in Harlow. This position involves providing maternity leave cover for a Year 5 class from after Easter until the end of the academic year on a part time basis.
As a temporary member of the team, you will play a crucial role in maintaining a high standard of education and continuity for the students during the absence of the permanent teacher.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons in accordance with the national curriculum for Year 5.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that meets the diverse needs of all students.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication and a holistic approach to student development.
- Uphold the school's policies and procedures, contributing to the overall positive ethos of the school.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting, preferably in Key Stage 2.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum for Year 5.
- Effective classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to the dynamic nature of a temporary maternity cover role.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV detailing their relevant experience and suitability for the role. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org / 01245 213 220
About Protocol Education:
As a leading education recruitment agency, Protocol Education is dedicated to connecting passionate educators with rewarding opportunities. With a focus on providing excellent service to both schools and teachers, we strive to make a positive impact on the education sector.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.