Are you a passionate and dedicated KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity? Are you eager to inspire and educate the next generation in a vibrant primary school setting? If so, we have an exciting position for you to join our team as a KS2 Primary Teacher in Thurrock through Protocol Education.
- Plan, deliver, and assess engaging lessons for Key Stage 2 students.
- Create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment that fosters academic and personal growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies.
- Monitor and track student progress, providing feedback to students and parents.
- Foster a positive and respectful classroom atmosphere that promotes learning and well-being.
- Contribute to the school's extracurricular activities and enrichment programs.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant teaching experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for teaching and learning.
- Excellent classroom management and communication skills.
- Commitment to the development and well-being of every student.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Supportive school community and dedicated staff.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- Part-time role starting in September, providing a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a dedicated and qualified KS2 Primary Teacher ready to inspire young minds and contribute to a welcoming school environment, we encourage you to apply. To submit your application, please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience and teaching philosophy, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this position is offered through Protocol Education Agency and will require compliance with their application and vetting processes.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant pre-employment checks.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.