An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school in St Albans is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to start from October 2023. This position is suitable for both experienced teachers and ECT’s.
This innovative school deploys a technology forward approach to education, integrating iPads, computers, and interactive boards into their daily curriculum. The whole school community has high expectations for their students, striving to ensure they are equipped with the necessary life skills to thrive in their future learning and future lives.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has strong knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum.
- Meets all Teachers’ Standards in their teaching.
- Is confident and enthusiastic about using various technological resources in teaching and learning.
- Can effectively monitor and assess students’ progression, tailoring learning to their individual needs.
- Has effective classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Experience teaching Key Stage 2 is advantageous.
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Ongoing CPD
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £50 referral bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.