Long-Term, Full-Time KS2 Primary Teacher
Protocol Education is currently seeking an experienced and dedicated KS2 Primary Teacher to join a reputable school in Colchester, starting in September. The school is looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join their welcoming team, where they will be responsible for delivering engaging lessons and fostering a love of learning in their students. This is a long-term, full-time position, with the potential for permanent placement for the right candidate.
- Delivering high-quality lessons to KS2 students
- Creating assessments and monitoring student progress
- Fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborating with other teachers to develop lesson plans and resources
- Communicating regularly with parents and guardians regarding student progress
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching KS2 students
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Ability to inspire and engage students
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, ongoing support and training, and the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment. If you are passionate about teaching and committed to providing your students with the best possible education, we encourage you to apply today.
To apply, please submit your CV or call Emily on 01245 213 220 for a quick chat. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.