KS2 Teacher required
Protocol Education are representing a Primary School in the Hounslow area that are looking for teachers to join their team!
This role, working on a full time basis are looking for someone who is enthusiastic that can bring their personality to the team! The school are open to all Primary Trained Teachers that are looking to develop within a good school and are open to Newly Qualified Teachers! They are looking for a qualified teacher who is passionate about teaching in a positive, diverse, and stimulating environment.
-To deliver outstanding teaching and learning and therefore help students achieve excellent academic results and be a role-model/impact the school more widely.
-To design an engaging and challenging curriculum that inspires children to appreciate the range of subjects and their application.
-To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and students make superior progress
-To provide a nurturing classroom and academy environment that helps students
-To help to maintain/establish discipline across the whole academy
- To contribute to the effective working of the school
- Experience working in Primary mainstream and/or SEN schools
- Available at least 3 days per week,preferred 5 days.
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one)
- Able to provide 2 references
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs as well as Surrey.
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
If you are interested, please send your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.