Job: KS2 Teacher to start Easter 2023 in Basildon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated teacher to join very friendly school in Basildon. We care for each other, we work together to raise aspirations and improve standards, we take the time to listen, we celebrate success and find many ways to be creative and have fun.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about learning and committed to raising standards
- Be an excellent classroom teacher who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Be a strong teamplayer, with good communication skills
- Be willing to use their creativity to make learning exciting, challenging and fun
- Enjoy taking an active role in the work and development of the school
We are able to offer:
- A welcoming school community
- Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A fantastic supportive team who are dedicated in making a difference
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.