Protocol Education are currently seeking KS2 (Year 5 and 6) Teacher to work at a Secondary school in Newcastle upon Tyne (NE3 2JH). The school recognise and value each student (school or adult) as an individual with his or her particular abilities, needs and aspirations.
We have roles beginning immediatly (pending clearance) until at least Easter 2023. The role is Full-Time (Monday- Friday, term time only). You must have a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and an Enhanced DBS/ be willing to obtain one in order to work in a school.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a QTS or equivalent
- Have experience teaching English to at least KS4 students
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication skills
- You will prepare, plan, and deliver lessons to classes of ages 11-16 (to a KS3 and KS4 timetable)
- You will mark work and provide feedback to enhance performance
- You will assign homework and administer tests
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are committed to working positively to provide the best possible learning opportunities for the schools pupils, Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.