Key stage: KS2 Y3 or Y4 class
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: November 2022
An Ofsted rated 'Good' school based in Enfield who work with Protocol Education looking to bring on board a hardworking and dedicated teacher for their year 3 or 4 class. This position is to start in November and to continue through until the summer term, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The school based in Enfield is easily accessible. The school is highly regarded with a friendly nature and brilliant facilities.
- The ideal KS2 Teacher will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused on classwork and with a key focus on child academic progression
- You will be working with a variety of pupils who will differ in ability, so this means that the teacher must have the ability to differentiate their lessons to the needs of all pupils.
- To follow the school’s policies and procedures in order to keep children safe in education.
You will be required to:
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
Part of your role will include delivering lessons day-to-day with the full support and help from a graduate teaching assistant on hand to help you lead small groups of students and 1:1 sessions'. In this post you will be operating in a school overseen by a highly skilled and enthusiastic Head Teacher who make all teachers feel valued and appreciated.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please APPLY NOW!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.