Year 5 Primary Teacher
Job type: KS2 teacher (year 5 or year 6)
Key Stage: Key Stage 2
Salary: 135.00 - 234.00
A ‘good’ two form entry school in Enfield seeking a full-time experienced a Year 5 Teacher for a January start. The school is a happy and friendly setting where children enjoy learning. They take a flexible approach to the curriculum, responding to the children’s interests and needs. The staff are friendly and supportive and encourage creativity. The school is served by good public transport links and parking is available.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Have knowledge of and keep up to date with the Curriculum guidance for Key Stage 2, especially in the area of Key Stage 2 SATs.
- Be familiar with the school’s current systems and structures as outlined in policy documents, including the Health and Safety and Child Protection policies.
- Plan and deliver, with regard for the school’s aims, own policies and schemes of work, the teaching programme for all children within the class, using clear differentiation.
- Assess and record each pupil’s progress systematically with reference to the school’s current practice, including the social progress of each child and use the results to inform planning.
- Be familiar with the Code of Practice and identification, assessment and support of pupils with SEN.
- Candidate must have a QTS.
- ECTs welcome to apply.
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please apply now! ECTs welcome to apply
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.