Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated KS1 Primary Teacher seeking a teaching role? Do you have a passion for fostering young learners' growth and development in a supportive and inclusive primary school setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a lovely primary school in Havering as a KS1 Primary Teacher.
- Plan, deliver, and assess engaging lessons tailored to Key Stage 1 students.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and achievement.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies.
- Monitor and record student progress, providing feedback to students and parents as necessary.
- Promote a positive and respectful classroom atmosphere conducive to learning and well-being.
- Contribute to the school's extracurricular activities and enrichment programs.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant experience teaching in Key Stage 1.
- Strong knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enthusiasm for teaching and a genuine passion for students' academic and personal development.
- Exceptional classroom management and communication skills.
- Commitment to fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative teaching team.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on young learners' lives.
- Supportive school community and dedicated colleagues.
If you are an experienced and qualified KS1 Primary Teacher ready to inspire and guide young students through their educational journey, we encourage you to apply. To submit your application, please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience and teaching philosophy, or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this position is offered through Protocol Education Agency and will require compliance with their application and vetting processes.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant pre-employment checks
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.