Key Stage One Teacher
- Role: KS1 Teacher
- Salary: £135 - £200 per day
- Area: Bradford
Are you an experienced teacher looking for your next challenge? Do you have the skills and attitude required to work in a Primary School in Bradford? If so, Protocol Education are looking to hire multiple teachers that will make a real difference in the lives of young children.
Protocol Education work collaboratively with several educational settings in the Bradford area that are seeking imaginative, hardworking KS1 Teachers to work on both a short and long-term basis in their schools. As a supply teacher, you will be expected to develop relationships with colleagues whilst also ensuring that the needs of the children are at the heart of everything you do. If you are hoping to continue your career with the support of a highly respected supply agency, get in touch with us today!
- Create an inclusive, nurturing and supportive environment for all children, including those with special educational needs and English as an additional language.
- Deliver exciting, challenging and stimulating lessons for either KS1 or KS2, which follow the national curriculum.
- Assess learning and where appropriate, plan lessons which meet the requirements of the national curriculum.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to plan and implement effective teaching strategies.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Clear and current DBS on the update service or the willingness to apply for one
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working in KS1
- A passion for the learning of children
- Excellent understanding of the national curriculum
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
- A commitment to professional development, through training opportunities and varied experiences.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Possibility of temporary to permanent contracts
- Personal consultant to provide guidance and assistance when required
- Weekly PAYE with no hidden costs
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.