Are you a teacher looking for a new role?
Our clients are seeking to appoint an inspirational Early Years/Key Stage 1 teacher (Full or Part Time), with a passion for excellence in education, with a commitment to continuous improvement and raising standards for all.
They are looking to appoint a fixed term, full-time Early Years teacher to start 2nd January 2024 until 31st August 2024 to cover Maternity Leave.
The school is where staff, parents and governors work closely together to provide a high quality education for all our pupils. Pupil achievement is consistently high and rising. You will be working in a year team with supportive colleagues. Salary will be set in line with the teacher’s experience. You would be joining a hard-working and committed team with good opportunities for on-going professional development.
We are looking for:
- A strong and enthusiastic commitment to the ethos and vision of the school;
- A clear understanding of and passion for effective teaching and learning;
- Flexibility, good communication and a commitment to team working;
- A commitment to seeing children achieve to their full potential in their learning;
- A commitment to high expectations of children’s behaviour and standard of work
- A caring Christian ethos, where everyone matters
- Very supportive parents and governors
- Children who are keen to learn
- Excellent professional development opportunities in a school committed to lifelong learning
- A well-resourced curriculum with opportunities for creativity
Please note that all successful applicants are required to undertake a criminal record check and the interview panel are trained in safer recruitment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.