Are you in between roles? Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a school in the Middlesbrough area? Or an experience teacher looking for a new opportunity? Yes? Then this could be the role for you!
Protocol Education are looking to recruit KS1 teachers of all experiences to join our supply team and work in schools across the Middlesbrough area. Here at Protocol, we are passionate about finding inspirational teachers that are enthusiastic about unlocking a child's learning potential. Our schools are looking for teachers that are creative, innovative and imaginative. If this sounds like you, then this could be your next role.
Essentials for this role:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS
- Have an understanding of the UK Cirriculum
- The ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
- The eligibility to work in the UK
- An enhanced child or child and adult DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
- SEMH/SEN Experience
- Good behaviour management
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
- Long term or daily roles
- It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.