Year 1 Teaching Vacancy
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 1 teacher for a fantastic primary school in Sheffield.
Our client is a friendly school with a mission to provide their children with a safe, happy and respectful learning environment where they are able to flourish. They are very supportive of all new staff that join them and I have had feedback from previous teachers I have placed into the school who have said they instantly felt like they were part of the school (like family).
This lovely school will offer a broad, engaging curriculum, one responsive to changing times and the needs of the children. Learning will take place in a rich environment.
Trips to support topics will be encouraged as well as getting a range of people into the school to help with both curriculum and specific needs.
Start Date: October 2022 - Full Time
The successful applicant must have the following:
• QTS and experience of teaching KS1 in a school
• A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
• A warm and welcoming School Community
• A dedicated team of staff who support each other
• A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.