Are you a positive and driven Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher looking for a new teaching role?
Protocol Education are currently recruiting KS1 teacher's for day-to-day and short term supply work to join our partnership schools in the Peterborough area. With a committed and passionate team of education consultants, we are offering you the opportunity to work in a range of classroom environments across Key Stage 1. This is a fantastic chance to work in a variety of schools to help you positively develop and enhance your skills as a classroom teacher.
A successful teacher with Protocol Education must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Hold a valid DBS (or be willing to undertake one).
- Be experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies.
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you are interested in this role please click apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.