Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational SEN teacher to work at a school based in Barnet.
You will be delivering general class teaching across KS1 and KS2. You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc. This will be working in a mainstream school which has a dedicated team to support their pupils with Special Educational Needs.
Successful applicants must be:
- Dynamic, inspirational and an enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations in the classroom as well as with others.
- Fully committed to learning, high-quality teaching and raising standards of all students.
- Passionate about teaching; being able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
- Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people.
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
If you're interested, please contact Katie at email@example.com or on 02032197740. Thanks! Katie @protocol
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.