Key Stage1 / Key Stage 2 Teacher
£120-£160 per day
Do you have a passion for teaching & delivering fantastic education? Are you interested in flexible opportunities to work around you?
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Teacher to help support KS1/KS2 in an excellent school within the Middlesbrough area.
You will be:
- Experience within a primary teaching setting
- MUST hold a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a passion for young children’s education and shaping their future
- Creative and positive attitude to teaching
- Committed to and supportive of positive behaviour management strategies
Benefits of working with Protocol:
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant to provide continued support during your placements
- Opportunity to develop short term work into long term roles
- Access to training courses to support your ongoing professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – receive £50
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Then don’t hesitate and APPLY today! We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.