Key Stage 3 Teaching & Learning Support Assistant
No Umbrella Companies & £50 Refer Friend Scheme
£77-82 per day
To begin immediately (Pending Clearance)
Secondary schools in Sunderland are currently in high demand of passionate and dedicated Key Stage 3 Teaching & Learning Support Assistants. This position will begin. This position is available for both school experienced, and unqualified, as personality and the ability to care for students is priority.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of how to deal with challenges in the classroom, such as behaviour management, students with SEND and SEMH needs, and general daily tasks. A genuine enthusiasm for working with children and caring for their academic and personal development will allow you to stand out to schools. These vibrant, positive, and inclusive schools that we work with in Sunderland are dedicated in providing a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for both students and staff.
- DBS / Right to work in the UK.
- An interest in working with children and/or SEND children.
- A nurturing, trusting, and calm approach.
- (Preferably) Experience with children and/or people with SEND.
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 references to cover 24 months, and your most recent workplace & childcare job.
Idea of Responsibilities
- Provide 1:1 support to students.
- Be pro-active in supporting children.
- Assist with the daily tasks in the classroom.
- Behaviour management.
- Create a safe and productive work environment.
- Follow instructions in regard to classroom activities.
About Us – Your Benefits
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide excellent support in working alongside you to match your expectations to the right role.
- Access to over 50 discounted CPD & Online training courses which provide valuable certificates and qualifications.
- Professional support in your daily activities by our team of experts.
- Continued support in finding work in education.
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.