Year 6 Teacher based in Abbey Wood, Greenwich. Start in Jabuary 2022
Protocol Education are working with an outstanding school with good reputation based in Greenwich.
They are keen to recruit an experienced Year 6 Teacher to start in November within their consistently good graded school
This school are where teachers provide engaging and motivating activities in the class which results in the pupils have a very good attitude to learning
The ideal Year 6 Teacher for this position in Abbey Wood will have:
• Bachelor’s in teaching or equivalent with a Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
• Experienced Teacher with at least 3 years of teaching in Key Stage 2
• Previous experience working within primary and if worked with SEN children will be an advantage
• Ability to provide care, guidance and support to pupils and their families
• Able to provide outstanding teaching to the students and support
• Take pride in your planning, handling workload, marking and up to date with school issues
• Must be positive, provide praises, support families
If this position is of interest to you or anyone you may know please contact Nataliya on 0208 461 8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.