Job Title: Primary School Teacher - Key Stage 2 (Maternity Cover)
A school in Romford we have partnered with is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary School Teacher to join their team and teach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high-quality education to our students and creating a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Plan and deliver engaging and stimulating lessons that are appropriate for the UK curriculum
- Create a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages students to develop their skills and abilities
- Assess student progress and provide regular feedback to students and parents
- Manage classroom behaviour effectively and maintain a safe and orderly environment
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and staff to provide a cohesive learning experience for students
- Attend meetings and participate in professional development opportunities as required
- A Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field
- Relevant teaching experience, preferably in a primary school setting
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum and the ability to deliver it effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to providing the best possible education for students
We offer a supportive and collaborative working environment, competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are an experienced and dedicated teacher with a passion for teaching students, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.