Are you a teacher looking for a new role?
Our clients are seeking a dynamic, engaging and effective teacher who has a history of raising standards and fostering excellent learning and achievement through great teaching.
A teacher who would like to join us to help further develop a strong and vibrant school community that reflects its faith tradition and promotes the moral, spiritual and emotional development of pupils alongside their intellectual, social, physical and cultural development are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
- strongly support our vision, value and faith ethos;
- be inspirational and enthusiastic teachers and be highly motivated, ambitious and innovative;
- have attained a high level of proficiency in the core professional standards of teaching,
- have strength in the teaching of phonics, reading, writing and maths;
- be analytical and able to demonstrate a significant impact on pupil learning in previous positions;
- have great leadership skills but also be effective team players;
- be committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning
- have experience in curriculum leadership;
- be fully committed to safeguarding children;
- be positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.