Key Stage 2 Primary Class Teacher
Protocol Education is working with a Primary School in Nottingham (NG4) to find a dynamic and passionate Primary Class Teacher to join the team.
You will be supported by a dedicated and experienced team of teachers who put mentoring and coaching at the heart of their practice.
This post would suit someone that can demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge, promote good progress and outcomes, Plan and teach well-structured lessons? If this sounds like you, then please get in touch as soon as possible.
What we are looking for
- Teach pupils across the age and ability range
- Establish clear targets for achievement and evaluate progress through the use of appropriate assessments and take into account analysis of these data
- Demonstrate an awareness of the physical, social and intellectual development of children, and know how to adapt teaching to support pupils/students’ education at different stages.
- Prepare, develop and deliver teaching programmes using materials and techniques which will engage and stimulate pupils of all abilities.
- Give pupils regular feedback, both orally and through accurate marking and encourage pupils to respond to the feedback, reflect on progress and take a responsible and conscientious attitude to their own work and study
- Maintain a secure up-to-date knowledge of relevant subject areas through participation in training and development opportunities identified by the school or as an outcome of the appraisal process.
- Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability of the pupils.
- Set appropriate homework in line with school policy and the homework timetable.
- Support the development the pupils’ reading, writing, mathematics and communication skills through the curriculum.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy including the correct use of spoken English at all times.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Be experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies.
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Refer a friend bonus.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply online or through our Protocol Education website.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.
- · Understanding of KS2 National Curriculum · Ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.