KS2 Daily Supply Teacher
- £153.00 - £234.00 per day PAYE
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School
- Short-term/ Long-term
Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work on your terms?
Are you looking to build relationships with schools and educators?
Protocol Education work is working with a school in Kilburn, supplying qualified teachers for daily supply and short-term bookings. We are currently seeking primary teachers with QTS or equivalent based in London who can work on a supply basis and are ready to begin ASAP.
- Has a UK QTS or PGCE
- Worked in the education industry for 2 years+
- Lives in the UK
- Has Excellent subject knowledge
- Is creative and passionate
Protocol will offer
- Consistent support and assistance from our consultants
- The opportunity to work with our amazing schools and students
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A £250 referral scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- A great community with other educators
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.