If you are a Key Stage 2 teacher who is looking for the opportunity to expand their knowledge and experience a wide range of learning environments, then we want to hear from you!
Protocol Education are dedicated to finding collaborative, passionate and enthusiastic educators who thrive within a classroom. We work with a collection of diverse schools across the Wakefield area who are consistently in need of teachers to help cover gaps within their staffing. Supply teaching is a great opportunity to do what you love and still have a great work-life balance.
- UK Qualified Teaching Status
- Experience working in a classroom – We want to hear from NQT’s/ECT’s too!
- Good understanding of behaviour management techniques
- Confidence when teaching and good curriculum knowledge
What Protocol can offer our candidates:
- Competitive Pay rates
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Great training and development opportunities including TeamTeach and Safeguarding courses
- The ability to choose what days you would like to work each week
- Expert advice and support from a team of friendly consultants
If you are interested or would like to find out more about our supply roles, apply now or contact Kayleigh on Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.