Class Teacher in KS2
Full Time, Permanent.
Start Date January 2023
Location: Bellingham, Lewisham
Our client is an outstanding primary school who are looking for a dedicated and passionate primary school teacher to join their friendly team in Bellingham, Lewisham. The school prides themselves on providing a stimulating and fun curriculum where the children are engaged with their learning and develop lifelong skills. The school has a long-established reputation for being both inclusive and responsive to children’s individual needs.
They are looking for someone who is an inspirational and innovative teacher who possesses the passion and commitment to ensure all children are guided in fulfilling their true potential.
The successful applicant will:
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitively
- Have the ability to effectively support children with differing needs in the classroom
- Be enthusiastic about pupil's academic and social and emotional needs
- Promote inclusivity across the class and school
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Has a passion for transforming pupil's learning
- A diverse, multi-cultural community
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is the role for you, apply today directly on our Website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.