Key Stage 2 Teacher - Bristol
We are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and wellbeing. The school are looking for an inspirational primary class teacher with high expectations and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our rapidly improving and expanding school. Essential qualities: motivated, creative, child friendly, well-organised and a team player. All talents and curriculum expertise welcomed.
The successful candidate will be creative and innovative and be willing to contribute to the development of students’ learning and progress within a committed and forward looking faculty.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning.
- Have good communication skills with colleagues, children and parents
- Be positive, nurturing and inclusive
- Contribute to whole school approaches to learning
- Be able to demonstrate a range of teaching and behaviour management strategies
- Welcoming, inspiring and committed team where people are valued and well-being is important
- A caring, warm and friendly school with a supportive and committed staff team
- Fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- An attractive, stimulating and well-organised learning environment.
- Enthusiastic, engaged children and supportive parents and governors.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this position sounds like it's for you, apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.