Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a school in Leeds!
An exciting opportunity for a teacher with a dedication and enthusiasm for working with KS2 children is available.
Protocol education is looking for a teacher to help KS2 children succeed, in a forward thinking and friendly environment with friendly and supportive professionals.
You will play a fundamental role in encouraging and inspiring a passion for learning in the upper primary children while exploring a great career opportunity as a primary teacher.
Protocol Education is trusted by 4000 clients across the UK and have assisted over 10,000 candidates find employment and would love to have you as part of there ever-growing team of educators
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A recognised teaching qualification and relevant experience in primary
- A commitment to inspiring a love of learning in young children.
- Strong knowledge of effective teaching strategies that will aid in the planning and delivery of dynamic lessons that cater to the diverse needs of Key Stage 2 students.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach with the school staff to produce a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- The ability to reduce the impact of difficult behaviours on the learning environment.
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay paid through PAYE.
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) with over 50 courses on offer!
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from a professional and attentive team.
- A £50 bonus Refer a Friend Bonus!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.