Job Title: Key Stage 2 Teacher
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Are you a passionate and dedicated Key Stage 2 teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to inspire young minds? We are seeking an enthusiastic educator to join our team at a client school in Strood, Kent.
About Us: They are vibrant and inclusive primary school committed to providing an outstanding education for our students. Our client school has a strong sense of community, and we take pride in fostering a positive learning environment.
Position Overview: As a Key Stage 2 teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational journey of our students. You will be responsible for delivering engaging and innovative lessons, fostering a love for learning, and ensuring the academic and personal development of each child.
- Plan and deliver dynamic lessons that cater to the diverse needs of Key Stage 2 students.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages active participation and collaborative learning.
- Assess and track student progress, providing constructive feedback to support their development.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the school's curriculum development and enhancement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience teaching Key Stage 2 in a primary school setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
What We Offer:
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of young learners! Protocol Education is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.