Job type: Year 3 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Prefer a smaller commute in the morning in a school with a friendly atmosphere where they will help you nourish the skills to develop our career?
Protocol Education are looking for a determined and confident candidate who is ready to bring their knowledge and experience to this great school. They create a safe, happy and caring environment with warmth, where children can dream big and achieve their best. We encourage perseverance, self-motivation and resilience.
The ideal candidate will need to be creative, enthusiastic and possess strong classroom management skills. You will be required to take on the full responsibility as the class teacher.
As a Year 3 Teacher your role will involve you joining one of the school's classes as a general class teacher and you will be developing through plenty of training and Protocol CPD programmes.
Mandatory requirements for this position:
- Teacher musty obtain a QTS
- Year 3 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Year 3 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
You will be required to:
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
Part of your role will include delivering lessons day-to-day with the full support and help from a Graduate teaching assistant on hand to help you lead small groups of students and 1:1 sessions'. In this post you will be operating in a school overseen by a highly-skilled and enthusiastic Head Teacher who make all teachers feel valued and appreciated.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.