ROLE: KS1/KS2 Supply Teacher
Position: Part-time / Full-time
Are you ready for a new challenge? Be part of a happy, supportive and forward thinking school.
Protocol Education are looking for an innovative, dynamic and creative cover teacher to become part of the team at one of our mainstreem primary school in Greenwich area to cover all years as required.
We welcome applicants who:
- Have experience across both key stages.
- Are hard working, flexible and resilient.
- Are friendly and want to be part of a team, and who embody our schools’ Christian values and vision for excellence.
- Are an excellent classroom practitioner who is self- reflective and is ambitious for our children.
- Are committed to inclusion and understand that different children learn in different ways and have a range of skills to ensure all children reach their full potential in all areas of school life.
If you have any questions about this role please email Nataliya at email@example.com. or call on 0208 461 8900.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.