Protocol Education are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher to join oursupply team and to work in a local primary schools, that we are in contact with, in the Hartlepool region.
Here at Protocol, we work with amazing schools in Middlesbrough, Redcar, Cleveland, Stockton, Hartlepool, Darlington and County Durham. We connect high quality educators, such as yourself, and place them in the appriopate schools that we work with (this is dependant on the job and the location of the school).
You will be working across various year groups in Key Stage 2 with a range of different abilities.
The ideal candidate
- PGCE with QTS
- Experience teaching in both KS1 and KS2
- Good knowledge of the UK curriculum
- High standards of planning, marking and delivering conent
- Available from Monday - Friday
- Valid DBS (or be willing to get one)
- Can provide references covering the last three years
What can Protocol offer you?
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250 (per referral)
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
Please apply or contact Jake for more information on 01642205952 or alternately email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.