Key Stage 2 Teacher - Bristol
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm.
Would you like to share your gifts and talents in an outstanding school that strives for excellence in all areas?
Protocol Education are looking to recruit an inspirational and innovative teacher who possesses the passion and commitment to ensure all children thrive. The role will involve planning, delivering and evaluating lessons as well as contribution to the wider life of the school. The role will suit someone who is ambitious and has the desire to work collaboratively with a dynamic team of colleagues who are keen to get the very best outcomes for children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is able to inspire and challenge pupils of all abilities
- Is a team player, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Values partnership with parents and families
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum
- Has high expectations of pupil behaviour
- Has a confident understanding of pupil assessment and the ability to use this to raise achievement
The school offer:
- A supportive and enthusiastic community
- Strong values that promote equality and inclusion
- The opportunity to bring innovation and creativity
- Children who are engaged and eager to learn
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
At Protocol Education, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE that reflect your experience and responsibilities
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach and webinars on topical information within schools
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts with over 31 years of experience in the education sector
- A £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
- NQT/ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers
- Social events including bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.