Exciting Opportunity for a KS1 Teaching Assistant in Gillingham!
Are you passionate about supporting young learners in their formative years? We are thrilled to announce an opening for a dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic team in Gillingham.
Position: KS1 Teaching Assistant
Why Join Us?
- Positive Learning Environment: Contribute to a positive and supportive school culture committed to the holistic development of each child.
- Collaborative Team: Join a team of passionate educators who work together to create engaging and enriching learning experiences for our students.
- Key Stage 1 Focus: Play a crucial role in the early years of a child's primary education, fostering their curiosity and love for learning.
- Professional Development: Access continuous training opportunities to enhance your skills and grow as an education professional.
- Collaborate with the class teacher to plan and deliver engaging lessons.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students, focusing on their individual needs.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Build strong relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant qualifications in education or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with Key Stage 1 students is advantageous.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine passion for contributing to the development of young minds.
Join our vibrant educational community and make a positive impact on the early years of our students' academic journey.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.