As a Key Stage 1 Teacher you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational journey of young learners. The available roles offer flexibility, with options ranging from supply and cover positions to part-time and full-time teaching opportunities. Whether you’re an experienced educator seeking a new challenge or a passionate individual ready to embark on your first teaching adventure, this position presents a diverse array of chances to apply your expertise and dedication to education. Building strong connections with students and collaborating with fellow educators and parents, you will create a supportive network empowering each child to reach their full potential. Your innovative teaching methods, patience, and enthusiasm will inspire young minds, laying the foundation for a lifelong love of learning.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A recognised teaching qualification and relevant experience in primary.
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to inspiring a love of learning in young children.
- Strong knowledge of effective teaching strategies to meet diverse learning needs.
- Creativity and enthusiasm to create dynamic and interactive lessons that engage and motivate students.
- The ability to de-escalate challenging behaviours.
- A good sense of humour (it helps!)
What we offer:
- A competitive pay rate.
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs).
- A team and professional and experienced consultants to guide you.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Access to over 50 online courses – available to Diploma and Certificate level.
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being a preferred supplier to schools.
- We’ve assistant over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Laura on 01273 253196 or email Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.