Are you a positive and driven Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher looking for a new teaching role?
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join one of our partnership schools in the Ruslip area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic primary school. This school provides positive developments for both staff and pupils. This is due to a strong ethos promoting independent learning and a successful team of teachers who deliver the highest standard of education for every pupil.
Can you offer the following?
- Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
- Strong team-working skills
- Adopting a positive learning attitude and encouraging children to develop a passion for learning.
- Forward thinking
Our client school can offer:
- Enthusiastic and engaging students who enjoy taking part in school life
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- A school committed to providing the best for all learners
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Teamwork and collaboration
- A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team who drive internal progression
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.